Tuesday 2nd June 2020
A head race for eight-oared boats on the River Cam; timed from upstream of the A14 bridge to Peter’s Post (approximately 2,100m). Divisions starting at 7pm and at 8:20pm.
A club which enters at least one Men’s and one Women’s crew will be eligible to compete for the John Dent Trophy, awarded to the club with the best two-boat combined time.
- An ideal bumps preparation race for college and city crews: practice your start and row the course without interruption.
- Medals for category winners and best line around Grassy Corner.
- Complimentary racing photos.
- Eights only, in the following categories:
- College Men’s and Women’s crews – Mays 1st, 2nd, 3rd and lower.
- CRA Masters categories (may be combined with handicap, depending on entries).
Entry fee only £56 per boat in advance (£64 if paid on the day).
Presentations will be made at City Boat House after the race (around 9.20pm).
Contact us for enquiries: [email protected]
For previous years’ results click here.